At the end of March 2023 in Florida, the ITAM Forum held the first ISO/IEC 19770-1 Practitioner course.
This course is for anyone wanting to take either their own organization or their customer organization on a journey towards ISO/IEC 19770-1 certification. We developed this course in partnership with the BC Academy, the training arm of Brand Compliance (the auditor for the 19770-1 certification scheme). Read more
In February 2023, Brand Compliance, in collaboration with ITAM Forum, issued the world’s first, two certificates for ISO/IEC 19770-1.This is a management system standard that focuses on the management of IT assets.The standard offers an overview of the different categories of IT assets and views these categories in a process-based way.
Yorick Heijink is the Lead Auditor at Brand Compliance for ISO/IEC 19770-1, 9001 and 27001. Prior to becoming a certification auditor, Yorick was a Product Manager and Project Manager within the IT services and consulting sector. Read more
1. concepts and application of ISO/IEC 19770-1 and the power of management systems
2. documentation, systems and processes required for ISO/IEC 19770-1 certification
3. business value of certification and how to build the business case
4. ISO/IEC 19770-1 audit process
Course attendees can earn an individual qualification (ISO/IEC 19770-1 Practitioner), which will validate their expertise and help to position them as specialists in the ITAM field.
Date: 12-13 March 2023 (preceding Wisdom EMEA 2023)
Location: The Stoop (Harlequins Rugby Club); Twickenham, U.K.
Price: £1,200 + VAT
To register for this course:
– Click the ‘Register Now’ button
– Click the ‘Buy Tickets’ button
– Scroll down to select either the ‘ISO/IEC 19770-1 Practitioner Training Course’ or ‘Bundle: Wisdom ISO/IEC 19770-1 Training’.
ITAM Forum members: If you are also registering to attend Wisdom EMEA 2023, please remember to use your discount code to receive up to 80% off Wisdom EMEA 2023 ticket prices. This code is only valid for ITAM Forum members who work for end-user organisations.