ISO/IEC 19770-1 Practitioner Course
Live, expert training for ITAM professionals from the ITAM Forum and Brand Compliance (the certification scheme auditor).
This brand-new course focuses on the skills needed to help end-user organisations successfully navigate an ISO/IEC 19770-1 audit and achieve certification.
This course is aimed at:
– Key ITAM personnel within end-user organisations
– Practitioners wishing to demonstrate their ability to help end-user organisations become ISO/IEC 19770-1 certified
– Getting started with ISO/IEC 19770-1
– What is a management system?
– What does good look like?
– Building the business case
– Audit preparation
– Continuous improvement
Learning objectives: understand the:
1. concepts and application of ISO/IEC 19770-1 and the power of management systems
2. documentation, systems and processes required for ISO/IEC 19770-1 certification
3. business value of certification and how to build the business case
4. ISO/IEC 19770-1 audit process
Course attendees can earn an individual qualification (ISO/IEC 19770-1 Practitioner), which will validate their expertise and help to position them as specialists in the ITAM field.
Date: 23-24 March 2023 (following Wisdom North America 2023)
Location: University of South Florida, USC, St. Petersburg
Price: $1,244.00 + $87.08 Sales Tax
To register for this course:
– Click the ‘Register Now’ button
– Click the ‘Get Tickets’ button
– Scroll down to select either the ‘ISO/IEC 19770-1 Practitioner Training Course’ or ‘Bundle: Wisdom ISO/IEC 19770-1 Training’.