Marketing & Patron Liaison Executive
- This is a UK-based, remote position.
- To apply, please send your C.V. and Cover Letter to Jennifer Carr, ITAM Forum: email@example.com
The ITAM Forum is a young, growing, international, not-for-profit, professional membership organisation for IT Asset Management (ITAM) professionals. We aim to elevate the position of ITAM by sharing knowledge and best practices and by bringing to market the world’s first ITAM certification scheme.
We are looking for a Marketing & Patron Liaison Executive to join our team.
This dual-aspect role will support the ITAM Forum’s overall strategic objectives. Overall, this person will help to increase brand awareness for the ITAM Forum, driving membership, and manage our Patrons who financially support our activities.
The role: What you’ll be doing
- Help to develop and manage the social media calendar and plan
- Create engaging and impactful assets and publish content across channels
- Update the ITAM Forum public and members website, keeping them up to date, engaging and sticky
- Perform SEO to increase the quality and quantity of website traffic and identify improvement opportunities
- Create and deploy email marketing campaigns to target audiences
- Craft user journeys and help to develop needed content, landing pages, etc.
- Help to produce content and optimise for conversion and SEO purposes
Patron Relationship Management
- Serve as the lead point person for Patrons, engaging with a range of stakeholders, developing strong relationships and delivering a first-class experience
- Develop a communications plan to keep Patrons updated on ITAM Forum activities
- Create and test ways to engage Patrons and secure their involvement in ITAM Forum activities to maximize their ROI
- Manage Patron renewals and work towards a sales target, maximising retention and recruitment
The ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales or relevant role
- An eye for creative, engaging and impactful copy and visuals
- Detail-orientated, highly organised and able to effectively manage multiple activities
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written, and listener
- A relationship-builder with great interpersonal skills who is comfortable speaking with, and working with, a wide range of individuals
- An understanding of data privacy laws and regulations, including GDPR
You’ll do great in this role if you’re:
- An achiever: You like to get things done, work through challenges, are proactive, self-motivated, and you like to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- A thinker: You’re comfortable asking questions and coming up with ideas.
- A team player: You like to work with and collaborate with a range of people, and you respects the views of others.
- Someone who likes variety in your work.
Salary and Benefits:
- £25,000 per annum, 25 days holidays, pension.
- This is a UK-based role, working remotely 37.5 hours per week with some travel required to team meetings (Swindon, Reading, London) and events.