ISO/IEC 19770-1 Practitioner Course
Live, expert training for ITAM professionals from the ITAM Forum and BC Academy (the training arm of Brand Compliance, the ISO/IEC 19770-1 certification scheme auditor).
This brand-new course focuses on the skills needed to help end-user organisations successfully navigate an ISO/IEC 19770-1 audit and achieve certification.
This course is aimed at:
– Key ITAM personnel within end-user organisations
– Practitioners wishing to demonstrate their ability to help end-user organisations become ISO/IEC 19770-1 certified
– Getting started with ISO/IEC 19770-1
– What is a management system?
– What does good look like?
– Building the business case
– Audit preparation
– Continuous improvement
Learning objectives: understand the:
1. concepts and application of ISO/IEC 19770-1 and the power of management systems
2. documentation, systems and processes required for ISO/IEC 19770-1 certification
3. business value of certification and how to build the business case
4. ISO/IEC 19770-1 audit process
Course attendees can earn an individual qualification (ISO/IEC 19770-1 Practitioner), which will validate their expertise and help to position them as specialists in the ITAM field.
Date: 12-13 June 2023 (preceding Wisdom EMEA 2023)
Location: The Stoop (Harlequins Rugby Club); Twickenham, U.K.
Price: £1,200 + VAT
To register for this course:
– Click the ‘Register Now’ button below
– Click the ‘Buy Tickets’ button
– Scroll right to select the ‘ISO/IEC 19770-1 Practitioner Training Course’ – click ‘Register Here’
ITAM Forum members: If you are also registering to attend Wisdom EMEA 2023, please remember to use your promotional code to receive up to 80% off Wisdom EMEA 2023 ticket prices. This code is only valid for ITAM Forum members who work for end-user organisations.